This is what my son wrote on Monday.
As far as the Elders in prison apparently the hearing which was not going to
be postponed at all costs has been postponed 2x since I last heard. I think
the next attempt is on Thursday this week but we're all losing hope in this
system.....especially as they postpone every hearing attempt. President was
pretty devastated about it and I think Elder Keeng probably
noticed......President privied us to a message Elder Keeng had sent
President over the phone and it was really quite nice. I can't remember the
exact things he said but it was like "nothing can frustrate the works of
God......his promises and blessings will be realized in just a few days
time.....Love ya President, --Elder Keeng"
That was just a slice of the message but I can't remember what else was said
but Elder Keeng sure has a lot of faith.....He's a great guy.....he was
among my 1st ZL's and I also went on splits with him for a brief hour or two
as I remember. I really liked the him. Well let's keep on praying for them
and hope for the best.
Michelle Nielsen
Santa Clara UT
Doctrine and Covenants 130:18-21
Doctrine and Covenants 130:18-21
18 Whatever principle of intelligence we attain unto in this life, it will rise with us in the resurrection.
19 An if a person gains more knowledge and intelligence in this life through his diligence and obedience than another, he will have so much the advantage in the world to come.
20 There is a law, irrevocably decreed in heaven before the foundations of this world, upon which all blessings are predicated-
21 And when we obtain any blessing from God, it is by obedience to that law upon which it is predicated.
18 Whatever principle of intelligence we attain unto in this life, it will rise with us in the resurrection.
19 An if a person gains more knowledge and intelligence in this life through his diligence and obedience than another, he will have so much the advantage in the world to come.
20 There is a law, irrevocably decreed in heaven before the foundations of this world, upon which all blessings are predicated-
21 And when we obtain any blessing from God, it is by obedience to that law upon which it is predicated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment